About Shiloh Place
Shiloh Place was birthed in 1991 from Jack and Trisha’s shared vision to create an environment where leaders could come and be safe. Later they formed a small group with three other couples where shared values would help bring healing to their lives and marriages. This group saw such change in their relationships and families that it overflowed to others, both leaders and churches. In 1996 Jack received a revelation of Father God’s love that first impacted and transformed his family. As he began to share this testimony, and the lessons the family learned, Shiloh Place grew into a ministry of influence. Since that time individuals, families, churches and leaders all over the world have continued experiencing Father’s love. Even more, they are becoming influencers of change in their families, churches, and communities. God has added many to that small group and today our ministry team numbers more than 80 people.
Our Values, Vision, and Mission
“When aligned around shared values and united in a common mission, ordinary people can accomplish extraordinary things.”
Shiloh Place is value centered more than vision driven because vision may change but values do not. Our values are what help us make Godly and ethical decisions when in difficult situations. We seek for our values to represent our personality and character at Shiloh Place and we desire to establish a culture of relational health.
For the world to experience the Father’s transforming love
through the hearts of leaders.
When the heart of a leader can be healed an entire church family or even a nation can be healed and brought into relationship with God as a loving Father.
Our Core Values
Our values are the beliefs that we have about what is right and wrong. They provide boundaries for us in our decision making process. If we use our values to make our decisions our decisions will align with the future that we believe God wants us to experience.
- Honor: We seek to view each person as God’s creation and worthy of value and respect.
- Excellence: We seek for excellence in all things, diligently exceeding expectations.
- Accountability: We value relationships that encourage responsibility, accountability, and intimacy.
- Love: We seek to be an expression of Father’s love, first to our families, then to the world.
- Truth: We seek in word and action to do the right thing, even if it costs us.
- Humility: We value humility and transparency, hiding nothing from God or one another.
We are motivated by the idea that if our values impact people in a large way there will be a significant transformation in the way they walk with God and how they daily do church life. Thus our values have helped to lead us in the development of our vision.
- Impart Father’s transforming love through encounters and schools.
- Strengthen families and ministries through healing prayer and intercession.
- Inspire a lifestyle of intimacy in relationships and families.
- Release to the nations ministries of healing, restoration, and salvation.
- Multiply safe places for personal restoration and equipping throughout the nations.